Unfortunately, tomorrow's trip to Tybee Island is cancelled. The extended forecast predicts we will not be able to drive back Wednesday, and would therefore be stuck for at least one if not more nights.
PLEASE email ME ASAP so I know you received the message. Please also share this message with others on the team. I want to be sure everyone is aware.
I will work on the possibility of a reschedule as soon as possible. We hate to make this decision, but everyone's safety is the priority here. Thanks for your understanding.