Materials and Procedure for Creating a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
· 2 slices of bread
· Butter knife
· Jar of your favorite flavor of jelly
· Jar of your favorite peanut butter
· Plate or paper towel/napkin
· Toaster (optional)
· A set of measuring spoons
1. Gather materials
2. Remove twist tie from bread bag and remove 2 slices of bread
3. Place bread on plate or paper towel side by side
4. Close the bread bag with the twist tie and put away
5. Optional: toast bread using your toaster to a desired level of toastiness
6. Remove the lid of the jelly jar by twisting it off
7. Measure two tablespoons of jelly. You may adjust this amount for personal preferences
8. Using the butter knife, spread the jelly evenly on one slice of bread
9. Repeat steps 6-8 using peanut butter instead of jelly on the second slice of bread.
10. Put the two slices of bread together with the peanut butter and jelly facing each other
11. Put the lids back on the proper containers of peanut butter and jelly.
12. Wash the measuring spoon and butter knife or insert into dishwasher
13. Put the peanut butter and jelly away in the proper places
14. Pick up sandwich, take a bite, and enjoy!