- IT pages 57-64 (Ch 4, sections 2 and 3) - read AND answer questions (this is always the case, but some of you have been confused)
- Mineral map project due Thursday 8/29
- Rocks and Minerals test Friday 8/30
- Be sure to have a composition book for science fair by Friday 8/30
- Grades are being update over the weekend. It usually takes at least 24 hours for them to post in the portal. I will send out an email with current grades when I finish grading today's quiz
- Be on the lookout for a mineral replacement grade SOON!
Today we had our regular Friday quiz. Everyone seemed MUCH more confident now that they are all aware of the amount of detail I expect from everyone. We started off class by checking last night's homework before we took the quiz. Each class had at least 30 minutes for the 10-question quiz.
If you are struggling to finish on time, you need to study more - and that's okay! The more you study, the more familiar you will be with the content and your quizzes will start to fly by. If you need study help, let me know. You can come in for Wednesday tutoring or we can meet one-on-one by appointment.